Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Another Chapter

I just turned off my alarm because I don't need it anymore. I put my trousers, ties, shirts, and jackets away because I am not going to need it for a little while. I can even put the car away, as I am going to commute on my bike because I am not going to be in a hurry any more. I am trying to get myself back into shape.

It is going to be a change of pace for a while. I am unemployed. I have been in this situation in a very long time. I am not worry this time. It is because I need this time to get my shit together. I don't know how I am going to it, but I will do it. I need to get myself back to 100%.

I am going to sleep well tonight. I am going to sleep in tomorrow. I am going to have breakfast and then I am going to find my way. I am going to meditate. I am going to write another chapter of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home