Wednesday, May 12, 2021

I love Mrs. Batty Cee!


I love this bike and I can't get enough it.  I have lighter and faster bikes but this drop bar mountain bike is getting a lot of my attention lately.  She is 27 lbs with mountain bike tires.  I litterally made this bike to fit me.  I am doing a lot of exploring with her.  I am also planning a to do a ride to explore Chiliwack this weekend!

This bike is 30 years in the making.  I have had a few drop bar mountain bike but none of them feel like this.  the 29er wheels were perfect for this application.  They are heavy but they have momentum when they are up to speed. I also feel the big wheels absorb the road shock better.  Even this bike isn't suspended but I don't feel that I need it.  Then again, I am a slow rider.

#trek #dropbarMTB #29er #vancouver #vancouvercycling #coquitlam

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home