Monday, August 18, 2008

Personal Ads revisited

So, I am checking out personal ads again. Some of them are just crazy, but at least the women are crazy. They want a man with, a car, a job, a home and money to spend on them. I may be old fashion to a certain degree, but I am not into gold diggers. I have bitten once by a woman like that, and I am not going back.

I will not go out with a woman who has intention to spend the money in my wallet. This is something that I am not willing to do. I will treat her with respect, and that's all. If she wants something, she can spend her money.

Some women admit that they like to shop in expensive shop. That's cool because I have crossed them off.

So, What kind of women interest me?

  • Independent
  • one with tattoos and pier
  • one who have a job and not looking to leech on some one
  • one who has ambitious in life
  • one who has a style and doesn't blend in
  • one likes motorcycle
  • one likes to be outdoor
  • one doesn't scare easily
  • One has good hygiene
  • one who like her man in kilt
  • some one who like to eat
  • one who is adventurous
  • one who has common sence

1 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger pilgrimchick said...

The tough thing is not figuring out what you want so much--it's waiting around to see if you can find it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home