Monday, August 04, 2008

My long Weekend Part 1

It had been an extra long weekend for me. At least, I feel that way.

I helped a friend move on Saturday morning. She needed help with moving boxes and furniture to a storage bin. It wasn't long, but only 2 hours worth. It was fun, and I got some exercise. The boxes were not heavy, but I had to walk up and down a few stairs.

I went home afterward to rest up for the Evening outing after I went shopping for a pair of jeans and some shirts. I haven't bought jeans for a while. I needed new pairs because I will probably need them for work. I also need a fresh pair to look good while I am on my bike.

To my surprise, I didn't have to shop long. I only took me a few tries before I found the perfect fit. I also got some new shirts because they will look great with my new jeans. If I look good, I feel good and I will do good.

I got the stuff home and rested on my bed before I head out to the firework in my new jeans.

The ride out to the firework was easy. It was the easiest way to travel to downtown. Parking was easy. I got there around 7:45 and I quickly found a spot on Davie and Burrard. It was easy.

The firework was great and my friend got a great spot by the water. It was close the barge. We hung out, and watched the great display of firework.

I didn't leave downtown until 3 because I went to a friend's place before ending the night by going to Sanctuary for an hour.

I slept for a few hour before heading back out on my bike. I went to a friend's place for lunch before heading out to the Pride Parade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home