Monday, May 19, 2008

My weekend so far

I am having a good weekend so far.

I woke up early Saturday morning for the annual Lotus Regatta at Barnet Marine Park. It was a one day event with 17 different race teams. I got there at 8am and some of my teammates were already there. We warmed up and we raced. I did the first heat with Gung Haggis. We had a great start and we were having problem in the middle. Unfortunately we didn't we recover.

Soon, I was on loan to a The Pirates from Chiliwack They have a slightly different paddle technique. It was fun paddling with them as the team took first place in their first heat.

I did their second heat with them. After lunch and I did the last heat with Gung Haggis. Soon we moved the party to my place.

We had Barbeque food, cooked by Lena. We drank. We soaked in the hot tub. It was fun.

I woke up Sunday Morning and I went out to Dim Sum with 2 friends. It wa a great meal and we were there 2 hours. We left for the Art Gallery for a comic book exhibition. The day ended with a birthday celebration for Jim.

There was a meal at a Cambodian restaurant and a small party at a Gentleman club. We had loads of fun as one friend of ours was recognised by the Dj and a few customers. She loved the attention.

I am heading out for a motorcycle ride shortly. The weather is not hot, and it is kinda damp. it still can be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home