Monday, April 28, 2008

kicked my coffee habbit

I did it. I kicked my coffee habit. I am one week clean and sober. It took me a while to do it. It was easier than I thought. It was fortunate that I don't have to work and have things to take care of. I can focus on the process. I just simply start drinking green tea. My stomach started to feel better. I also have a little more energy to deal with my stuff.

I don't feel tired and I can go to sleep at night. Isn't that strange that I was tired and I had a hard time falling asleep.

I put away the coffee maker and I am wondering what to do with my coffee.

Speaking of coffee, McDonald is selling Iced coffee. This is just dumb. Lots of Chinese Restaurants are serving them for a very loooooooooong time. It is nothing new in the Chinese culture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home