Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Personal Ad

I am replying to lots of personal ads again and I have to wonder why so many people are still single. Some people just have lots of unrealistic expectation for the partners. I know that all of us are looking for perfection, but who is perfect these days?

It seems people are looking for more than love. They are looking for trophies and some one to show off. I have read personal ads that has so much requirements that it disqualified 95% of the population. I try not to discriminate and I will date women from any ethnic or economical back ground. I only ask the women to be comfortable with herself and be independent. I don't ask for lots, just some one who can provide a loving relationship, an open mind, and to share our lives together. Height, weight, annual income and hair colour are not the deciding factors.

Here are some extract from some of the personal ad I read today:

" Requirement to spouse:age range from 31-38 years old,none marriage history.Personal Image:No long/color hair and earings.
Education:must enter college level or college degree prefer-preferably fit to business need-major in Business/Accounting/Computer/Internet&Photographic are plus.Job experience:whatever work for goverment organization and institution or private company,mainly emphasize on you experience in relation to above the major field. "

It reads like want ad for employment. There is no romantic feeling in this ad at all. I expect romance in a relationship, but a business arrangement. I have to wonder whether she will meet anyone from this ad.......

"I'm looking for a guy that's interested in having children, but not necessarily looking for a relationship.

I'm single, and unless I find the man of my dreams, I'd be pretty happy staying single.

However, I would love to have a child (or eventually a couple of them), and was wondering if there's anybody in a similar position.

I would expect that we would share the financial responsibilities of raising a child (proportionately, according to our incomes), and I would expect you to be involved in the child's life, at least on weekends, if not more. This is obviously a long term commitment, so you have to be pretty sure of what you're getting into.

Hopefully, you'll be somewhat attractive, healthy, ideally, university educated, and financially and emotionally stable, as I am as well."

So some one is looking another strange relationship. I wonder how many guys would want to live as a divorce/single father without ever being married!! It is not easy at all. She is definitely selfish and sees her kids as pets. Oh yeah, she is looking for a sperm donor as you want be having sex with her...... Can she just call a sperm bank... of course not, she doesn't want the financial burdens because She wants a man to finance the kid for her. The dad probably have no rights, but will act as a money bag....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home