Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I was a happily married man once

When I look back at my marriage, I had some good time with my ex. There was a time that I thought our marriage would last. I was very happy when I was in a relationship, but I should have seen the signs of failure a few years ago. I have learnt from this failure and I am going to make my life better because of it. I am going to find some one that I deserve. I wasn't the person for her as I wanted more than what she can offer. I never saw that twinkle in her eyes, but a mind of greed that wants to get out of a situation. She was selfish and only wanted things for herself.

I am tired and I know that I deserve better. I am in search of a partner who I can share my life with. I am not going to take anything less as I can pour my heart out. I can love a person with all of my passion in life. I want to see that passion being ignited in my heart again. I want the fire again. I hope to find that person. As I am entering a phase of my life, I am ready. I am ready to change my life to something that I want. I may have less pressure from my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home