Friday, July 13, 2007

on the road again.

It had been a while since I have updated my Blog. I was busy with other things and that I didn't have much to say.

I haven't bought a motorcycle yet. I don't have the time or finance to get one right now. The thrill is kind of gone right now. I am not sure when I will get that bug again. May be next year?

Instead, I bought a new road bicycle. Instead of buying the Cervelo Sololist that I wanted a few months ago, I bought a new Norco CRD 2. My Norco is way cheaper than the Cervelo. I have no regret because my new new fits me very well. I bought the bike after I went on a cycling trip with a friend. We rode our bikes around Victoria on Vancouver Island for 2 days. We toured and did some sight seeing. I had fun with him. I got my groove back. Soon after I got home, I bought the Norco and listed my mountain bike on craigslist.

I have been riding my new road for 2 weeks and I have lost 5 pounds already. I also noticed that fitness is coming back slowly. Instead of driving to work, I will be commuting on my bike for the rest of the summer.

I starting my cycling life as a mountain biker, but I have been loosing interest for the last few years. Instead, my road bike and cyclocross bike are helping me to get into shape again.

Although I still have problem falling in sleep at night, oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home