Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I still got it

For a while, I wasn't sure whether I still have it in me. I wasn't sure whether I can still pick good employees and recommend them to my clients. I was pretty good at it. My confident is back now.

I picked the winner for the Canada next top model. You may think that it is only a silly show, but it is not silly when you look at it from the human resources point of view. Picking a model to be face of Cover Girl is no different than choosing the best candidates for my clients. Every winner will be the total package. Many factors determine the outcome and the fit will include attitude, appearance, work ethic and know how to work for the clients.

The person needs know to how to get into the character of the role. There were a lot of good looking girls on the show, but only one can win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home