Friday, October 21, 2005

Crossed the line

Well, I just deleted two previous post because people thought that I had crossed the line. The post was too harshed on some one. At least, I got to rant about my life for once. Now, i feel better, the posts do not have any more reason to stay in the cyber space.

I am just looking forward in November to spend the time with Louise's Family because most of them will be coming to Vancouver and to attend her brother's wedding in Campbell River, BC. IT should be lots of fun and lots of partying. Aside of the big day, there are at least 2 outtings with the family. I am not sure there will be a guys night out, but who knows? We may be heading out to a cafe somewhere to enjoy a cup of tea and some jazz music.

At least, I will be taking a week off from work again. Then again, with the my MAC and my Blackberry, I probably will be bringing work with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home