Monday, August 15, 2011

reused and recycled

There are items that I don't mind buying used at all. In fact, I am in the marketing for a pair of used Pedals for my road bike.

It is good for my wallet. I can buy something that is previously enjoyed at a discount price. As much as I like to ride, I am to going to ride daily because of work and other commitments in my life. Buying used pedals make sense since I will only be on my bike less than 100 times a year.

It is good for the economy and environment. People are not going to throw out a good pair pedals at all. I will still be contributing the economy as there is a money exchange. The seller will either use the cash for a new set of pedals or other things.

If I don't buy a new set of pedals, I will be using something that may not be in used. The pedals will just sat on a shelf. With using a pair of used pedals, I will be using all the available resources in the society. It is sad for me to see old cars being crushed and not able to recycle or or reused some of the products.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home