Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Intense feeling toward the Vancouver Canucks

I admit that I am a passionate sports fan, specially with the Vancouver Canucks.

Although this was the round one, but we played an old nemesis, The Chicago Blackhawks,aka the Shitcago Blackcocks......

I expected the Canucks to sweep the series in game 4, but that didn't happen. In fact the Vancouver Canucks lost 3 straight games and I was loosing faith with them. I am not a bandwagon fan, and I have been following them for years. I believe that this is the special year for them. They played well during the regular season and blew most of the teams away.

I, along with most of the Vancouverites, was loosing faith because of the melt down at game 4 and 5. Luongo was pulled for game 6. We did better in game 6, still no cigar.

Tonight, the Canucks pulled together and beat the Shitcago Blackcocks for the first time in 3 years. I am lease and I am happy. I can breathe now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home