Thursday, October 06, 2005

Vancouver is the best city to live

According to a Survey in Europe, Vancouver was voted to be the best city to live in.

It is hardly surprising. The crime rate is relatively low and there are not that many scarey areas in the city. The public transit system is some what alright, as long as you are going to the Downtown core.

We have a passion for our Canucks. We have never lost faith in them. We know that they are going to bring the Cup to Vancouver.

When I first arrived in Vancouver 9 years ago, I wasn't sure that I was going to like it. It took me 2 days to realise that Vancouver is the city I intend to settle. I was driving across south bound on the Cambie Bridge at night and I realise Vancouver is absolutely beautiful. The City lighted up nicely and the feeling was surreal for some one who just left Los Angeles. It was quietly displaying what a advance city should be. It was about living and enjoying life. The City is small enough that we have all the convinence of a big city but with out most of the big city headache.

The transition of being a Vancouverite took a little time, but eventually I started to wear my GoreTex jacket and hiking boots. And of course, a Vancouver Canucks jersey.

I am very proud of my Home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home